27th November 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course in NIIFT Mohali?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course from NIIFT Mohali. I don’t know how much I have to pay for this course. So, kindly let me know about the fee each semester for this course.

28th November 2020, 06:28 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course in NIIFT Mohali?

The fee structure of each semester for an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course in NIIFT Mohali can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 2.41 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 1.2 Lakh per year for 2 years.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.
29th November 2020, 07:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course in NIIFT Mohali?

--- The fee structure of each semester for an MSc(Garment Manufacturing Technology) course in NIIFT Mohali is ₹ 1.23 lakhs ( first year fee).

--- The candidate should have done graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university.

--- Admission will be done on the basis of ENTRANCE TEST and INTERVIEW.

--- Total seats - 60
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?