4th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my degree of PGDCA after 3 yeas of completing the course?

Respected Sir, I pass the PGDCA three years ago, my marks sheet is available but still I did not get the degree certificate. I want to know how can I get my degree of PGDCA after 3 yeas of completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th November 2016, 03:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my degree of PGDCA after 3 yeas of completing the course?

You can avail it from the Institute you have appeared for the examination as degree is provided by the respective Institute itself. You should keep on checking whether the degree has been provided by the board to your respective Institute, so that you might collect it from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?