22nd December 2021, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I pursue my post graduation in microbiology at IISC?

How can I pursue my post graduation in microbiology at IISC please tell me the procedure.

23rd December 2021, 05:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I pursue my post graduation in microbiology at IISC?

The only way to join IISc for masters programme is by qualifying IIT JAM exam and securing a decent rank which will help you to get shortlisted and followed by interview
24th December 2021, 06:48 PM
Msdhoni02

How can I pursue my post-graduation in microbiology at IISC?

The applicant must have completed graduation from any university.
M Des admission selection is through GATE/CEED followed by a Design Aptitude Test and interview; M Mgt admission selection is through GATE/GMAT/CAT followed by a group discussion and interview.
27th December 2021, 06:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

It's very easy to pursue post graduation in microbiology at IISC ,you have to appear in the entrance exam called IIT JAM exam and have to score decent rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?