21st September 2011, 03:43 PM
sruthy987

List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?

kindly inform me the post graduation course i can do after b.sc general microbiology that has greatest job oppurtunities in southern india, also please let me know the elligibility conditions along with the instituitions.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  2. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  5. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. Which courses can I do after passing MSc? I have passed Post Graduation in Microbiology
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to do post graduation in microbiology?
  8. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  9. UP PGT Exam eligibility after completing post graduation in M.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  11. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?
  13. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  15. Details of the post office exam? What is the release date? I have completed Post Graduation in Microbiology with 72%
  16. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  17. Which subject to choose out of forensic science and microbiology for post graduation?
  18. What should be done for abroad study after graduation in Microbiology? -- [New]
20th December 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?

Whether i can do msc in microbiology after doing bsc in botany
6th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?

After completing microbiology (honours) B.Sc can do B. Ed. And apply job as higher secondary school teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?