16th January 2017, 07:10 PM
Aswathy CM

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics? From which University can I pursue my Post Graduation?

Respected Sir, I am doing my graduation with B.Sc Physics and after completing it I want to pursue Post Graduation with M.Sc in Oceanography so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics? From which University can I pursue my Post Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Oceanography from Tamil Nadu? Which College in Tamil Nadu offers Oceanography course and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Post Graduation in Physics?
  3. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  4. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  9. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  10. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice? -- [New]
  11. Can we do Diet course after graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the course?
  12. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
  13. After graduating from Meerut can I pursue Post graduation from another state?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completing my Post Graduation? Am I eligible to get Central Government Scholarship if I belong to ST Category?
  15. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to pursue Bio-Oceanography? Which is the best college in India for pursuing Bio-Oceanography?
  17. Top institutes for msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
17th January 2017, 09:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics? From which University can I pursue my Post Graduation?

M.Sc. Oceanography or Master of Science in Oceanography is a postgraduate Oceanography course. The duration of this course is two years. For Master of Science in Oceanography course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics.

Best University for Master of Science in Oceanography course.

=> Berhampur University, Berhampur

=> Cochin University of Science and Technology - CUSAT, Kochi

=> Andhra University - AU, Vishakhapatnam

The name of best jobs type for you after Master of Science in Oceanography course are given below.

1. Wellness Ocean Resource Person
2. Ocean Freight Manager
3. Business Development Manager
4. Maintenance Assistant
5. Production Head
6. Ocean Import Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?