10th February 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Master's in Criminology being a Chemistry graduate? Job opportunities for females?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Chemistry this year. I am interested in criminology. So can you guide me for what can I do to study Master's in Criminology? Also what are the job opportunities for females in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  2. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  3. Can I do PGD in Criminology and Police Administration after M.A.?
  4. Colleges providing Psychology and Criminology course? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  5. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?
  6. Which Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Criminology? List of Universities offering this course?
  7. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  9. What should I study in M.SC to get good opportunities being a B.Sc graduate?
  10. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  11. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  12. Job opportunities for Chemistry graduate who has completed NIELIT Level-O?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Government Sectors for a person who has completed masters degree in applied chemistry(Pharmaceutical) from Panjab University Chandigarh?
  14. Masters in Criminology after graduation in Microbiology?
  15. Can I pursue Criminology after 10+2(Commerce)? What about placement or job after this course?
  16. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  17. M.Sc(Microbiology) or M.Sc(Chemistry), which one to study for getting good job?
  18. Which is better to study among Chemistry and Microbiology for better job opportunity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?