16th July 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?

hi,

I've done my B.C.A from IP university this year.
But nw m stuck in question of 'what next?'..

i'm having both opportunities nw: Masters(MCA from ip university) or Job(In CSC or WIPRO)

n i'll b thankful to all of u if u cn throw some light on my career pathway...wat will b beneficial for me?
a masters degree and then a job..
or job in IT with correspondence masters..

thanku.

27th July 2011, 06:22 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?

Dear friend,
Higher study never harm you,You can get to learn something from mater course and if you take job now then their is no chance that you can do MCA in future.

So in my suggestion if you get the good job with good package then only go through these job otherwise just go for higher studies these will definitely give yoy better job in future.

At last decision is your's.
21st August 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?

which is better mca or me
15th November 2011, 09:55 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

Dear friend,
Higher study never harm you,You can get to learn something from mater course and if you take job now then their is no chance that you can do MCA in future.

So in my suggestion if you get the good job with good package then only go through these job otherwise just go for higher studies these will definitely give yoy better job in future.

At last decision is your's.
30th December 2011, 12:15 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai frnd
you like to study high level courses to join in any master degree courses.
But like to join in any company you can work any company basic of your study levels.
Decision is your's hand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?