19th August 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MCA being a B.Sc(Zoology) candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do MCA without doing BCA. I am a B.Sc(Zoology) pursuing candidate. I want to do MCA. Please help me regarding this.

26th August 2015, 11:08 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study MCA being a B.Sc(Zoology) candidate?

Yes of course. You are absolutely eligible to apply for MCA course. MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the course is divided into six semesters. The duration of this course is three years.

Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have completed graduate degree course with mathematics at intermediate level from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also apply.

To apply for MCA course, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by respective websites. The application forms will be available in the month of March or April in the official website.
27th August 2015, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MCA being a B.Sc(Zoology) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to do MCA without doing BCA. I am a B.Sc(Zoology) pursuing candidate. I want to do MCA. Please help me regarding this.
No, B.Sc in Zoology candidates are not eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?