18th September 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can a non Indian Citizen apply for COMEDK PGET?

I have completed MBBS in Karnataka. But i am not an Indian Citizen. So can i write COMEDK PGET?

20th September 2015, 09:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a non Indian Citizen apply for COMEDK PGET?

You can apply for COMEDK being a non-Indian citizen.

COMEDK stands for consortium of medical, engineering and dental colleges of Karnataka.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate's must have passed MBBS from an institution recognized by medical council of India.

The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in MBBS.

While filling the application form the candidate must have to select the nationality in the required field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?