26th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available?

Sir,
Please inform me when online application form of COMEDK Medical PGET will be issue? Please tell me how many total number of seats are allotted for candidates from other states in COMEDK PGET?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Government for PG admission? Date of notification and procedure of admission?
  2. How many PG medical seats are available in Karnataka? What is the distribution between PGET and COMEDK? What is the subjectwise seat availability?
  3. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
  4. Number of seats in comedk exam for other states in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Application Submission Process of COMEDK PGET?
  6. How many seats are available to study in MDS through COMEDK PGET for Open category student?
  7. Previous year question papers of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges which offer admission through COMEDK-PGET?
  8. Should I appear in COMEDK-PGET to study MCA? Syllabus of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges offering MCA through COMEDK-PGET?
  9. Can I get admission in any Medical College if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET?
  10. Expected rank if scored 111 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  11. Can I get admission to study MS if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET being a General candidate?
  12. Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?
  13. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 120 marks in COMEDK-PGET? -- [New]
  14. Download question papers of previous year for COMEDK PGET Medical
  15. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  16. Chances to get admission for a candidate who has secured 393 rank in COMEDK PGET Dental?
  17. Will I get a seat after scoring 95 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  18. Can I get admission in MD if secured 120 General rank in COMEDK PGET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?