31st October 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Required Age criteria for getting admission to MBBS course? Can I give All India Entrance Exams as Indian citizen having dual citizenship of Indian and America?

Hello,
I wish to ask what is the age criteria for admission in MBBS. The second thing I wish to ask is that if I have dual citizenship of India as well as America, so can i give the All India Entrance Exam being considered an Indian Citizen?

6th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Age criteria for getting admission to MBBS course? Can I give All India Entrance Exams as Indian citizen having dual citizenship of Indian and America?

how can i get admission for MBBS in nepal as a indian citizen
24th December 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Age criteria for getting admission to MBBS course? Can I give All India Entrance Exams as Indian citizen having dual citizenship of Indian and America?

my date of birth is 30april 1995 can i give any mbbs entrance examination
24th December 2011, 11:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I wish to ask what is the age criteria for admission in MBBS. The second thing I wish to ask is that if I have dual citizenship of India as well as America, so can i give the All India Entrance Exam being considered an Indian Citizen?
HI,
Yes you can apply for M.B.B.S course in India.

Eligibility Criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB) with minimum 50% marks.
> Age should be above 17 year.

If you want to take admissions in top college then you haw to qualify the entrance exam.

Some list entrance for admissions in top medical college:-
-A.I.P.M.T
-A.I.I.M.S
-A.F.M.C
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-M.G.I.M.S
-B.H.U
-A.M.U
etc

ALL THE BEST!
6th April 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for appearing in entrance test?
11th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am Shamsuddin Azad a Freedom Fighter in the liberation war of bangladesh in 1971. My daughter Nahain Azad Shashi appired in HSc Examination of session 2011. She got GPA5 in SSC examination. She is interested to a Dractor. She is also interested to Study in any Goverment Madical College in India under any scholarship.
Thanking you
Shamsuddin Azad
218/9, Begum Rokeya Sharani,Share Bngla Nagar, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
Ph:088-02-9136588, Cell-088-01711-838760
e-mail- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?