11th October 2022, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How can we get into IIST for MTech after Btech from other universities? I'm a mechanical engineer.

I'm a mechanical engineer studying Btech 2nd year ..... I'm planning to do my Mtech from IIST in aerospace engineering.... So how can I enter IIST being a student from other universities.... And wht are ways to get into .....

21st May 2023, 06:26 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How can we get into IIST for MTech after Btech from other universities? I'm a mechanical engineer.

The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is one of the premier institutes in India for higher education in space science and technology. It offers a variety of MTech programs in aerospace engineering, avionics, space science, and other related fields.

To get into IIST for MTech after BTech from other universities, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • You should have a BTech degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
  • You should have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and scored a minimum of 700 marks in the relevant discipline.
  • You should also have a good academic record and extracurricular activities.
The selection process for MTech at IIST is based on the following:
  • GATE score: 50% weightage
  • Academic performance: 25% weightage
  • Extracurricular activities: 25% weightage
If you meet the eligibility criteria and score well in GATE, you will be shortlisted for the interview round. The interview round is conducted by a panel of experts from IIST. The interview is designed to assess your aptitude for research and your ability to contribute to the field of space science and technology.
If you are shortlisted for the interview and perform well, you will be offered admission to IIST for MTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?