13th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to change MBA HR and Finance to MBA HR and Operations management?

I am doing MBA HR and finance first year. I would like to change to MBA HR and Operation management. Is it possible?

15th July 2017, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change MBA HR and Finance to MBA HR and Operations management?

You can have a chat with your head of department for any such change. They will tell you about it, if it is possible. Normally, such changes are not possible because admission is not merit.

Only in rare cases, it can happen, but in most cases, you have to take fresh admission to change your stream.
15th July 2017, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change MBA HR and Finance to MBA HR and Operations management?

Since you are in the first year of your MBA course, you can change your stream to HR and Operation Management.
To do so, you must have to contact to the University authority for the change in stream. Write an application and submit it in the office that you want to change from HR and Finance to HR and Operations Management. The further procedure will be guided by the concerned person of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?