11th June 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?

Hi sir/Madam,

I have completed my B.com in the year may 2013. I am looking out for further studies. I thought to go for MBA in finance but now a days they are saying scope for MBA has been reduced. I have heard that we can also go for the course MS in Finance but i don't know much about this course. So can you please tell which will be a good one for a better career whether MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?

20th June 2015, 08:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?

Both MBA in Finance and MS in Finance are very good fields and have ample scope. MBA in Finance usually deals with the working in the finance sector with the preset principles and theories of finance sector while MS in Finance is more of a research work where you need to formulate new theories for better application in the finance sector in the future. You should choose the field in which you are interested and comfortable and also keeping in mind your future goal as to in which field you want to be a professional and work.
26th July 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?

Kindly give me clear idea for fees of MBA in financing.i completed my sybcom n which subject should be chosen in tybcom from optional one to get better scope in MBA
23rd October 2020, 03:25 PM
Priya Dhongade

You can do it with your interest but there is good scope for MBA in any stream in India. So MBA is more better than b. Com or MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?