20th April 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How to crack GATE while working in a firm for 10 hours?

hello sir,
i am Siddharth Roy, I am now working as a structural engineer in a firm in Delhi. its about 1 year . And now i want to clear GATE exam with good score. i have completed my B tech in civil in 2012. I had appered for gate in 2012 and scored mere 22 marks. As i couldn't got score card of gate i got depressed and against of preparing for gate 2013. But now after 1 year of job in private sector , my view is changed and now i want to clear gate2014 and i am working very hard for it. I want to have some guidelines and help so that i could gate some confidence for cracking gate.

11th May 2014, 05:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack GATE while working in a firm for 10 hours?

It is great to see that you are aspiring for GATE exam inspite of being an employee who has to work for ten hours every day. Your spirit is really appreciable inspite of the negative situation. You need to be determined and dedicated to crack the GATE exam even after doing job of ten hours everyday.

You should be inspired to know that the topper of this year's GATE is also an employee and works in Qualcomm. He used to devote only one hour every day towards his study for the GATE exam. So you can do the same but can devote more hours towards study which can be two hours daily. Know the concepts thoroughly, take online tests in various coaching centers, revise properly and practice as many questions possible. You can definitely crack the GATE exam.
20th January 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack GATE while working in a firm for 10 hours?

PLEASE SIR TELL ME, HOW TO DEVELOP INTERNAL POTENTIAL TO CRACK GATE EXAM OF GOOD SCORE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?