16th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?

I am pursuing M.Tech final year in computer science department. i would like to pursue phd in computer science... can u give me details regarding the exams to which i am applicable and the list of good colleges in India to pursue phd in computer science... Thanks in advance... please send all details to my mail id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  4. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  5. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  7. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  8. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  9. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology? -- [New]
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India?
  11. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  12. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  13. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  14. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  15. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  16. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  18. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
10th May 2015, 08:02 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?

Only after master degree, you are eligible to apply for doctorate degree.

You can apply for various entrance examination for doctorate course like UGC NET, CSIR NET, GATE, PET etc.,

Few famous colleges for Ph.D in computer science course are listed below

BITS Pilani
IITK
IITM
IISc
Christ university
IIIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?