24th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ICWAI?

I am Farhan Ahmad Hashmi. I have completed my B.Com in 2009. Now I am working as an accountant in the firm. I want to do ICWAI. Tell me how do I get admission and my percentage is 50%. Mail me please regarding this [email protected]

25th October 2016, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in ICWAI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Farhan Ahmad Hashmi. I have completed my B.Com in 2009. Now I am working as an accountant in the firm. I want to do ICWAI. Tell me how do I get admission and my percentage is 50%. Mail me please regarding this [email protected]
The students who have passed graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts are eligible for the Intermediate course of the ICWAI course. You can register online for the ICWAI Intermediate course; the website link is Click Here

You have to provide the attested copy of Matriculation Certificate, attested copy of 10+2 certificate or Mark Statement, attested copy of the degree, 3 passport size photographs. You can also submit the postal application form, duly filled in together with relevant document and remittances to their respective Regional Councils / Chapters only.

The details are available in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?