20th September 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Phil Clinical Psychology?

I a retired lecturer in maths having m.phil degree in education from university of poona.now i would like to do m.phil in clinical psychology from you.how can i get m.phil admission into clinical psychology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  3. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  4. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  5. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  6. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  7. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  8. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  10. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  11. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  12. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  13. How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?
  14. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  15. How to get admission in M.Phil Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  16. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  17. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  18. Syllabus of M.Phil in clinical psychology from DU?
12th October 2014, 01:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil Clinical Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I a retired lecturer in maths having m.phil degree in education from university of poona.now i would like to do m.phil in clinical psychology from you.how can i get m.phil admission into clinical psychology ?
To be eligible for M.Phil Clinical Psychology course, you must have completed your bachelor degree in Psychology from recognized university. So, If you completed master degree in science stream with Psychology subject then definitely you're eligible for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR M.PHIL CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY COURSE:-

The applicant must have qualified in master’s degree with Psychology subject not less than 55% marks in the aggregate preferably with special paper in Clinical Psychology.

For SC/ST/OBC category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?