16th April 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?

how can i get sample question papers for admission test in Mphil in clinical psychology of CIP Ranchi?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?
  2. Best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  4. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  7. How may I get the previous year entrance papers of CIP, Ranchi?
  8. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  9. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  10. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  11. Syllabus of the entrance exam of M.Phil clinical psychology from CIP?
  12. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  14. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  15. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  16. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  17. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  18. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
15th May 2012, 01:43 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?

hi after completing 12th class from bio stream, you have lots of career options
if you are not interested in doing MBBS course you can do BE where few streams are with biology background. so my advice for you would be to do BE course(provided you have taken also mathematics as a subject in 12th class) from stream like biotechnology, bio-informatics, food technology etc.
if you dont want to do BE also you can opt for bachelors degree in vetinary science,dental science,psycology,pharmacy etc. bachelors degree is available in biotech,microbiology,genetics etc too. you can choose one among these as these will purely deal with biology.
if not anything from above other options are courses away from biology like B.Sc from any discipline as you like BBA BCA etc.
choose a course carefully according to your area of interest.
Gud Luck
28th August 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?

i have complte m a in psychology and i need know how to apply in m phill in clinical psychology c i p ranchi
27th January 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 see the level of question paper for M.Phill in clinical psychology
13th August 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hii i hve jst completed M.A in clinical psychology nd I want to do m.phil
will u plz tell which books are best for preparing m.phil entrance nd wht is the syllabus of m.phil clinical psychology entrance in CIP ranchi plz rply
8th October 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get previous year MPhil in Clinical psychology entrance exam?
2nd June 2023, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

how can i get the sample question papers for M.Phil clinical psychology entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?