24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology from IIT Delhi or Chennai?

This year, I am completing last year of B.Tech Biotechnology and I want to complete M.Tech in Biotechnology from IIT Delhi or Chennai. What is the procedure to get admission?

28th December 2016, 12:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology from IIT Delhi or Chennai?

You need to crack GATE with biotechnology as a subject to become eligible for admission in IIT for M.Tech biotechnology. Chances of admission will be more, if you have an excellent score in GATE.

Seats are allotted through counselling based on the performance in GATE. Hence, try to be well prepared for it.
28th December 2016, 02:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology from IIT Delhi or Chennai?

In order to pursue M.Tech degree course from IITs, you must have to appear in the GATE examination after the completion of your B.Tech course. After successfully qualifying in the above GATE examination with merit marks in it, you can take admission to study M.Tech in Biotechnology from IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?