28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MA Sanskrit at Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha?

I am BA Sanskrit passed out student and teaching in a school but I want to do MA in Sanskrit from Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha. Please tell me how to get admission?

16th March 2018, 09:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MA Sanskrit at Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha?

Procedure to get admission in MA Sanskrit course at Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha:

There are several streams that are offered in Master of Arts course and there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> In order to get get admission into MA course, you are required to appear in an Entrance Examination.

>> You need to score minimum 40% marks in Entrance Examination. and there will be relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST candidates.

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: 011 4606 0606
Address: Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?