22nd March 2023, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in master degree in yoga and from which college in Bihar?

Sir, After completion of PGDYS I want to get admission in master degree in yoga course. Need your help how to get admission in master degree in yoga and from which college in Bihar?

26th March 2023, 05:17 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: How to get admission in master degree in yoga and from which college in Bihar?

To get admission to a Master's degree in Yoga in Bihar, you can follow the steps below:

1. Research the colleges in Bihar that offer a Master's degree in Yoga: You can use online resources or visit the official websites of the universities to find out about the courses they offer, eligibility criteria, fees, and admission process.

2. Check the eligibility criteria: Every college has its eligibility criteria for admission to the Master's degree in Yoga course. Some of the common eligibility criteria include a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, a minimum percentage of marks, and sometimes, relevant work experience.

3. Prepare for the entrance exam: Some colleges may require you to take an entrance exam before getting admission. Therefore, it's important to prepare for the exam and get a good score.

4. Fill out the application form: Once you have selected the college, go to the college website and fill out the application form for the Master's degree in Yoga course.

5. Submit required documents: You will need to submit your educational documents, identity proof, address proof, and other required documents along with your application form.

Some colleges in Bihar that offer a Master's degree in Yoga are:

Nalanda Open University, Patna.
Magadh University, Gaya.
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga.
Patanjali University, Haridwar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?