1st September 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write SLET exam in Yogar after completing master degree in Yoga with 80%

I completed master degree in yoga with 80%.am i elligible candidate to write slet exam in yoga

25th June 2015, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write SLET exam in Yogar after completing master degree in Yoga with 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed master degree in yoga with 80%.am i elligible candidate to write slet exam in yoga
You have completed masters degree with yoga with above 80% marks so you are eligible for SLET exam.

SLET exam is conducted for lectureship post in government university.

The educational qualification required for SLET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for SLET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?