21st March 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA course in D Y Patil college in Pune?

I am aspiring for the MBA course. I want to get admission in the D Y Patil college located in Pune for studying MBA course. So please tell me the procedure to get admission in the college?

22nd March 2016, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA course in D Y Patil college in Pune?

You need to appear for CAT entrance examination and should try to score good in your examination in order to get admission in the above mentioned college as every year it is a tough competition to get admission in the college you wish to pursue your MBA from.
23rd March 2016, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA course in D Y Patil college in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am aspiring for the MBA course. I want to get admission in the D Y Patil college located in Pune for studying MBA course. So please tell me the procedure to get admission in the college?
The eligibility to study the MBA course in Dr. D.Y. Patil College, Pune is a pass in Graduation degree in any discipline with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST). The aspirant has to appear for the All India Common Entrance Test conducted by the college. After clearing the same you can appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The duration of the course is 2 years. The date of entrance test for MBA is 26th June 2016. You can find all the other details in the website itself, the website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?