27th July 2012, 03:41 PM
pgorde

What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune?

what is the fees structure for LL B course at Dr DY Patil Law College, Pune?

26th August 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune?

what is the availability status of ge
tting an room in hostel of d.y.patil law college in pimpri, pune.
1st January 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune?

i have inform that what is fee structure of 3 years llb in d y patil college in pimpri
14th January 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,i want know fees structure of llb of 3 years degree with any graduate available.on my email id [email protected] so please send it.i have completed BCom degree with pune university.
Thank u,
mahesh tawale
m:8928187171.
19th February 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i want to know about the fee structure of LLB and I have completed M com so can I applicable for LLB .
6th May 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i wanted to know about the fees and hostel available.you can reply me on my email id [email protected] do work on my request sir.
Thank you.
mobile-7208242982\8108481164
29th January 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,i want know fees structure of llb of 3 years degree with any graduate available.on my email id [email protected] so please send it.i have completed B Com degree with north Maharashtra university Jalgaon my email id [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,......... .%uF03F
Deepak Bachhav

29th April 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of llb course of 3 years in dy patil college in navi mumbai
4th May 2015, 10:17 PM
siddharam janakar

Dear sir, i want to know about fee structure of LLB, in 3year course, please do work on my request sir...Please sir,,,
Contact no-9595639689
[email protected]
14th April 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir aatually I wanted to know about the fees structure and admission after 12
7th June 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BA LLB Course at Dr. DY Patil Law college Pine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?