21st March 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

In which college i can get admission with 30 percentile in CMAT?

Sir, i have got 30 percentile in cmat entrance exam. I want to know that in which i can get admission all over in India with this percentile. Please help me with the necessary information.

22nd March 2016, 12:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college i can get admission with 30 percentile in CMAT?

There are various Institutes all over India from where you could very well pursue your course from with your CMAT score. However, getting admission in any college does not only depends upon how much you have scored but also on how much others have scored and the competition level and many more factors.

Therefore, nothing solid statement can be made regarding your admission. The best advice from my end for you is to hope for the best and try for admission in various Institutes as your marks are not that good.
22nd March 2016, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college i can get admission with 30 percentile in CMAT?

With this score you will get admission in a private college which is not so good at placement. In my view you should try to get admission in a good college and if you have this score then no chance of admission in a good college.

It will be better to improve your score so that you are able to get admission in a good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?