17th June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get enter into Du for MA Philosophy?

respected sir l am 4rm assam.studying b.a 3rd year in philosophy major.l want to read in delhi university with philosophy major.how can i enter in du.my marks HSLc 52%,HSSLC 61.2% B.a not yet.

15th August 2014, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get enter into Du for MA Philosophy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir l am 4rm assam.studying b.a 3rd year in philosophy major.l want to read in delhi university with philosophy major.how can i enter in du.my marks HSLc 52%,HSSLC 61.2% B.a not yet.
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for MA Philosophy after completing BA course. The applicant who are interested to apply for MA Philosophy must satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria M.A Philosophy (Delhi University)
  • The basic eligibility is that one has to complete Bachelor in any stream from a recognized University.
  • First preference will be given for the candidate’s who had philosophy subject in their graduation course.
  • Applicant must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation.
  • Applicant should qualify in the entrance exam conducted by Delhi University.

The notification regarding the examination will be published in the official website of Delhi University. The application form will be issued in Delhi University counter office or you can download it from the official website.

For more information please visit here:- www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?