6th April 2014, 10:35 PM
Thirdperson

MBA without a Bachelor Degree after having 6 years of experience?

Hello all. I discontinued my graduation during my final year of BSc due to some reason. Currently I have around 6 years of experience in Project Management Office. I want to to MBA without any Bachelor degree. I know some UK & US Universities allow it. I want to know if any recognized Indian B School follows it.

15th August 2014, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA without a Bachelor Degree after having 6 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdperson View Post
Hello all. I discontinued my graduation during my final year of BSc due to some reason. Currently I have around 6 years of experience in Project Management Office. I want to to MBA without any Bachelor degree. I know some UK & US Universities allow it. I want to know if any recognized Indian B School follows it.
No you can't get admission for MBA course without completing graduation. It is necessary that you should complete your graduation in order to apply for MBA course.

Master of Business Administration (MBA). The MBA course is a 4 semester course.

MBA Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The Applicant should have scored at least 50% marks in Graduation level with any discipline from a recognized university.
  • Only 45% marks required for SC/ST category of students
  • Applicant need to pass the entrance test conducted by institutions, thereafter applicant may be asked to appear in 'group discussion' or personal interview.
  • Applicant must be qualified in Common Admission Test (CAT) or Management Aptitude Test (MAT) to get admission in the reputed colleges.
  • Applicant must be qualified in GMAT exam in order to get admission for MBA in UK and US country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?