5th December 2022, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How I will do R.D. Sharma book of math of Class X

In R.D.Sharma book of math of Class X there are many questions and I am not able to complete all the questions of this book before the exams so please tell me how I will do R.D.Sharma book of math of Class X to complete all the questions of this book before the exams and please tell me quickly as the board exam of math.

13th December 2022, 11:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I will do R.D. Sharma book of math of Class X

If you are preparing for your Class 10th board examination, then my first advise to you is to complete all the problems of NCERT textbook first by solving all exercises problem and solved examples before solving any reference books.

Further, in order to solve R.D. Sharma book effectively from the point of preparation for the board examination try to go through the solved example first and then jump to solve those exercise problems first which are labeled as CBSE past year board examination questions. Also, do not try to solve each and every question as there are questions that are based on the same concept so skip those and solve questions which are based on different concepts.
15th December 2022, 02:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I will do R.D. Sharma book of math of Class X

If you want to get good marks in your board examination than you should focus more on what you already know as its already December and you should focus on revision. You can buy previous years questions papers to do your revision in best possible way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?