4th May 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which Maths book is better among R.D. Sharma and S. Chand for 10th CBSE syllabus?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me that R.D. Sharma is better or S. Chand for Maths of 10th CBSE Board? Please help me to know which one is better? Waiting for your reply.

6th May 2016, 09:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Maths book is better among R.D. Sharma and S. Chand for 10th CBSE syllabus?

Both of these books are best for the preparation of CBSE 10th board examination for mathematics subject. I would like to suggest you to follow one of them and after completion of first book you can follow another book for preparation. Firstly I would like to suggest you to follow RD Sharma and then S Chand.
7th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Maths book is better among R.D. Sharma and S. Chand for 10th CBSE syllabus?

As per your question i think that R.D Sharma is good book for the Xth class candidate. To score good marks in the Xth board examination you need to work hard.

RD Sharma mathematics book is a good book with complete basic details. So, don't worry and buy that book. You may buy the RD Sharma book from the nearest book store in your city. You may also buy that book online. Mathematics is the subject in which you can score cent percent marks. Prepare well with syllabus to score good marks.
8th May 2016, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Both the books are good to study for 10th CBSE candidates. Both the books follow the syllabus of CBSE Board, but R.D Sharma is preferred better among the two for the CBSE candidates. Most of the reputed teachers also prefer R.D Sharma for 10th CBSE Board candidates. So, I will also prefer R.D Sharma for you to follow.
15th April 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

For class 12th, which book is better- r.d. sharma or s. Chand? I am confused as my experienced teacher suggests s. Chand but i have heard from others about r.d. and also have used it earlier. I have got 10 cgpa in 10th while i used r. S. Agrawal...but what now? Please, help. I am talking about 12th cbse boards.
27th September 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

S Chand is more reliable because it has more quexstion for cbse
30th April 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Which book is better for 10th class? R.D Sharma or S.Chand!!
3rd May 2020, 09:09 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which Maths book is better among R.D. Sharma and S. Chand for 10th CBSE syllabus?

Which Maths book is better among R.D. Sharma and S. Chand for 10th CBSE syllabus.

NCERT gives you a solid base for your subject. On the off chance that you have a solid base, it will be anything but difficult to allude some other books. In the wake of finishing the NCERT, its better to go for RS Aggarwal book. You can pick up critical thinking procedures with these arrangements.
17th March 2022, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a new 10th student I have 2017 rd sharma so I can practice that and can score good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?