13th July 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to clear my math exam in class 12th?

Hi, I really want to know this. Please someone help me out in this. Actually, I have passed my 12th in 2014 and I got compartment in math and physics. Then I gave my physics exam as per the rules, then in 2015. I gave improvement exams, but again my math is not cleared CBSE gave me the same marks which they given in 2014 math exam. I was so stupid at that time and so much depressed, that I didn't fill any form for rechecking for math. And right now I am doing graduation n I am in 2nd year but I want to clear my 12th math exams because I don't want any problem in my higher studies. Now if there is any chance for reappearing for my math exam?
I really want to clear it.

13th July 2017, 11:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear my math exam in class 12th?

You can clear your 12th standard Mathematics subject from CBSE Board by appearing in the supplementary examination which is conducted by CBSE Board. Candidates who have failed any subject in 12th standard can qualify that subject by appearing in the supplementary examination. You need to apply for Supplementary examination by filling the application form and paying the specified examination fee at your school/ college.
14th July 2017, 11:41 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is absolutely no chance to get back and clear your 12th board results again by appearing for it as you could have only done it after completion of your 12th class and not now.

However, there is only one way to appear for your 12th boards again and that is by appearing for your examination via NIOS board or any other open university and not through regular medium.
14th July 2017, 07:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that there is only to way by which one can improve his/her marks of few subjects without appearing in the examination of all concerned subjects which are through improvement examination and compartmental examination.

Now as you have mentioned that you have appeared in your Class 12th in 2014 for the first time then you could have appeared in the improvement examination and compartmental examinations till the year 2015 .

So now as far as you are concerned about clearing your Class 12th Maths paper then for that you will be required to appear in all the papers of your Class 12th board examination once again as you are not eligible for improvement examination and compartmental examination any more.
15th July 2017, 07:17 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can clear your mathematics exam through supplementary exam . CBSE conducts supplementary exam for those students who are fail in any subject.

You can give exam by filling application form . You have to work hard. You have to concentrate on important topics like- Trigonometry, straight lines, calculus, probability , vector and each and every chapter is important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?