4th November 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How many M.Arch seats are available in MEASI Academy of Architecture? Entrance exam to get admission?

Can I know what entrance exam I have to give to do M.Arch in MEASI Academy of Architecture? How many seats are there for this M.Arch course in this academy? Please tell me asap.

23rd November 2016, 03:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many M.Arch seats are available in MEASI Academy of Architecture? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know what entrance exam I have to give to do M.Arch in MEASI Academy of Architecture? How many seats are there for this M.Arch course in this academy? Please tell me asap.

There are 40 seats are available in M.Arch (M.Arch (General) -20 seats and M.Arch (Real Estate Development) - 20 seats) in MEASI Academy of Architecture. The students who have passed B.Arch from any Council of Architecture (COA) recognized school or B.E Civil engineering graduates from any institutions approved by AICTE. The candidates have to clear the TANCET or GATE – A score or apply for the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Consortium of Self Financing Professional Arts and Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The MEASI Academy of Architecture website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?