14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How many MArch(Construction Management) seats available in CSI Institute of Technology Secunderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MArch(Construction Management) in CSI Institute of Technology Secunderabad. So, I would like to know how many seats are there in this institute for this MArch course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

18th October 2019, 12:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MArch(Construction Management) seats available in CSI Institute of Technology Secunderabad?

The seat availability to study MArch in Construction Management at CSI Institute of Technology Secunderabad is 20 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.csiit-sap.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?