8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA seats are available in Academy of Business Administration Balasore?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Academy of Business Administration Balasore for studying MBA course. Can I know how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the seats availability asap.

14th October 2019, 02:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA seats are available in Academy of Business Administration Balasore?

The number of seats available for Master of Business Administration course in Academy of Business Administration Balasore is 120.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Business Administration course in Academy of Business Administration Balasore is Graduation with a minimum of 15 years (of education from any Indian University approved by AIU (Association of Indian Universities).

You can visit the website https://www.abaindia.com for more information.
16th October 2019, 09:17 PM
Binush

Default Re: How many MBA seats are available in Academy of Business Administration Balasore?

For MBA 120 seats are available in Academy of Business Administration BALASORE The admission through entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?