8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MBA admission in Academy of Business Administration Balasore?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me how can I get admission in Academy of Business Administration Balasore for studying MBA course? I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Please tell me immediately.

14th October 2019, 02:38 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MBA admission in Academy of Business Administration Balasore?

The procedure to study Master of Business Administration course in Academy of Business Administration Balasore is online.

You would need to have a valid score card from any of the competitive examinations like Odisha Joint Entrance Examination(O-JEE) , Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test(MAT) or or any equivalent National level entrance test to be eligible to get admission in Master of Business Administration course in Academy of Business Administration Balasore.

Once you get a valid score card, you can either attend the online counseling and fill your college preferences or can also visit the website https://www.abaindia.com to apply for admission.

The admission would be on the basis your rank in competitive examinations followed by Group discussion and personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?