8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA in Academy of Business Administration Balasore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MBA course from Academy of Business Administration Balasore? I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

13th October 2019, 11:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA in Academy of Business Administration Balasore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MBA in Academy of Business Administration, Balasore are as mentioned below:-
CAT
MAT
OJEE

Cutoff marks required to secure admission are vary from different entrance examinations.
14th October 2019, 02:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA in Academy of Business Administration Balasore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue Master of Business Administration course in Academy of Business Administration Balasore .

You can apply for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination(O-JEE) , Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test(MAT) or or any equivalent National level entrance test to be eligible to get admission in Master of Business Administration course in Academy of Business Administration Balasore.

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue Master of Business Administration course in Academy of Business Administration Balasore varies every year. However, the cutoff rank of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination(O-JEE) is mentioned below:-

:-MBA Finance =)Rank 359
:-MBA Marketing=)Rank 359
:-MBA Human Resource=)Rank 359

You can visit the website https://www.abaindia.com/mba.php for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?