4th June 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

How many ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) seats are available in BIT-Ranchi?

Dear friends, I am planning to do ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) from BIT-Ranchi. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

8th June 2019, 10:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) seats are available in BIT-Ranchi?

ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) seats available in BIT-Ranchi are 25 in total.
Duration of ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) is full time 2 years (4 semesters).

Candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech in any relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible.

For details;
https://www.bitmesra.ac.in/
9th June 2019, 08:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) seats are available in BIT-Ranchi?

The seat availability to study ME in Automated Manufacturing Systems at BIT (Birla Institute Technology), Ranchi is 18 seats intake.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bitmesra.ac.in
9th June 2019, 06:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available in Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Ranchi for ME(Automated Manufacturing Systems) is 45.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligile to get admission in the course is either B.Tech or B.E with minimum 60% marks.

You can visit the website https://bitmesra.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?