8th March 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Jadavpur University Kolkata?

Hello, can I know about the seats availability in Jadavpur University Kolkata for ME(Electrical Engineering) program? I am willing to do this program from this university. So, I want to know how many seats are there for this particular course?

11th March 2020, 11:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Jadavpur University Kolkata?

The seat availability to study ME in Electrical Engineering at Jadavpur University Kolkata is 22 seats intake in total. The educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?