10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Multimedia Technology) seats are available in Anna University Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study ME(Multimedia Technology) from Anna University Chennai. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this university. Please let me know how many seats are available?

16th August 2019, 11:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Multimedia Technology) seats are available in Anna University Chennai?

The total number of seats available for Master of Engineering(Multimedia Technology) in Anna University Chennai is 30.

The admission to Master of Engineering(Multimedia Technology) in Anna University Chennai is on the basis of your scores in Tamil nadu Common Admissions(TANCA).

You can check the website https://www.annauniv.edu/ for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?