10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MTech(VLSI Technology) admission in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology for studying MTech(VLSI Technology) course. Kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

15th August 2019, 05:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MTech(VLSI Technology) admission in Vellore Institute of Technology?

To get admission in VIT ( Vellore Institute of Teechnology ) to pursue M.Tech in VLSI technology, you are required to register and appear in VITMEE which is a computer based entrance test. Further, based on the performance in the computer based entrance test, candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview/counselling at specified centers.

For more detailed information regarding VIT PG admissions, you can refer to the link https://vit.ac.in/all-courses/pg.

16th August 2019, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MTech(VLSI Technology) admission in Vellore Institute of Technology?

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by VIT for M.Tech admission. Those who have got GATE scorecard will get an exemption from the entrance exam. Just make sure you have got an excellent score.

Seats are allotted through counselling based on your score in entrance exam/GATE. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.

16th August 2019, 09:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Master of Technology(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology through the entrance examination conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology. The entrance examination conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology is known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). However, Vellore Institute of Technology also accept the score card of Graduate Aptitude Test Of Engineering(GATE).

You can check the website https://vit.ac.in for more details.

16th August 2019, 10:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech. VLSI Technology or Master of Technology in VLSI Technology is a postgraduate VLSI Design. In order to get MTech(VLSI Technology) admission in Vellore Institute of Technology, you should score good marks in the VITMEE or VIT Master's Entrance Exam because the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the institute. Also, the candidate should have passed B.Tech course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?