8th June 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How many MPharm seats are available in each campuses of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Sir, I am studying 3rd year of BPharm course. I am interested to study MPharm in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. I need to know that how many seats are available in each campuses of this institute for MPharm course?

14th June 2019, 12:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPharm seats are available in each campuses of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

The total number of M.Pharm seats that are available in each campus of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is 40 to 50.

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar
Mohali, Punjab 160062, India
14th June 2019, 08:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPharm seats are available in each campuses of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

The seat availability to study MPharm at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is 18 seats intake.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.niper.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?