9th May 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in entrance exam to get admission in PhD course in any of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Pharmacy and want to know how much marks required in entrance exam to get admission in PhD course in any of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata?

6th July 2017, 02:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in entrance exam to get admission in PhD course in any of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed M.Pharmacy and want to know how much marks required in entrance exam to get admission in PhD course in any of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad and National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata?
If you have scored more than 60% marks in entrance exam then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

You fulfill below given criteria also.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?