30th March 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How many MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for this PG course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for this PG course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

There are 11 MPhil (Journalism and Mass Communication) seats available in the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University.

Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University also runs MA (Journalism and Mass Communication) and PhD programs.

MA (Journalism and Mass Communication) – 50 seats

PhD program – 5 (under reserve category) and 7 (under general category)

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University website link is given Click Here
3rd April 2019, 06:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Seat availability of MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University(BBAU) is 20 seats.

I am also giving you the website link of this college which is www.bbauadmissions.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?