30th March 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Information about MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) course of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

I have heard about the course which is MPhil(International Relations and Political Science) which is available in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MSc student and after my Post Graduation, I will do MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in this university. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 07:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) course of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

This is a 2 year course.Total cost of this course is Rs.75000 and seat availability is 20.For admission candidate must have done a post-graduate in Journalism and Mass Communication with a score of 55% marks from a recognized University.

There would be a Common Entrance Test(CET). And the final selection would be on the basis of writtten test in which 70% weighteage from writing test and 30% from Oral interview.

I am also giving you the website link of this college which is www.bbauadmissions.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?