8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How many MSc(Multimedia and Animation) seats are available in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MSc(Multimedia and Animation) from Lalit Narayan Mithila University. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

10th September 2018, 04:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MSc(Multimedia and Animation) seats are available in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

Sorry to inform you, but Lalit Narayan Mithila Univeristy do not offer M.Sc course in Multimedia and Animation. They only offer five specialization in M.Sc and that is - Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology and Physics.
11th September 2018, 02:07 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: How many MSc(Multimedia and Animation) seats are available in Lalit Narayan Mithila University?

As for as my knowledge there are upto 20-24 seats are available for this course in the Lalit Narayan Mithila University.

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?