15th July 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design) course in Chennai Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Computer Aided Design) in Chennai Institute of Technology. So, can I know about the seats which are available in Chennai Institute of Technology for ME(Computer Aided Design) course. Please let me know how many seats are available?

19th July 2019, 10:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design) course in Chennai Institute of Technology?

Chennai Institute of Technology

The total number of seats that are available for ME(Computer-Aided Design) course in Chennai Institute of Technology is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Sarathy Nagar, Kundrathur, SH 113, Kundrathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600069
Phone: 089399 17000
20th July 2019, 05:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Computer Aided Design) course in Chennai Institute of Technology?

The seat availability to study ME in Computer Aided Design at Chennai Institute of Technology is 18 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.chennaiinstituteoftechnology.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?