23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Cryogenic Engineering) course in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology. So, can I know about the seats which are available in the PSN College of Engineering and Technology for ME(Cryogenic Engineering) course. Please let me know how many seats are available?

3rd September 2019, 08:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Cryogenic Engineering) course in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

The seat availability to study ME in Cryogenic Engineering at PSN College of Engineering Technology is 18 seats intake. The educational qualification to study this course is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university and admission selection would be on the basis of the score obtained in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET).

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.psncet.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?