23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course syllabus of ME(Cryogenic Engineering) course which is available in the PSN College of Engineering and Technology. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses as well?

3rd September 2019, 08:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of ME(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

ME in Cryogenic Engineering at PSN College of Engineering Technology is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.50000
Year II - Rs.50000
Total - Rs.1 Lakh

ME in Cryogenic Engineering is a branch of mechanical and chemical engineering which deals with cryogenics and related very low temperature processes. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Cryogenic Systems
Cryogenic Mass Transfer and Seperation Systems
Cryophysics
Vacuum Techniques
Cryogenic Heat Transfer
Principles of Physical Metallurgy

Semester II

Design of Cryogenic Equipment and Accessories
Superconducting Materials, Magnets and Devices
Process Dynamics and Control
Computer Aided Design of Cryogenic Process Plants
Electrical Engineering - Applications of Cryogenics
Gas Turbine and Jet Propulsion

Semester III

Elective I, II & III
Project Work Phase I

Semester IV

Project Work Phase II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?