14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Instrumentation Engineering) course in Himalayan University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Instrumentation Engineering) in Himalayan University. So, can I know about the seats which are available in the PSG College of Technology for ME(Instrumentation Engineering) course. Please let me know how many seats are available?

30th October 2019, 11:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Instrumentation Engineering) course in Himalayan University?

Himalayan University

The total number of seats that are available for the ME(Instrumentation Engineering) course at Himalayan University is 23.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation Guest House, Gohpur Tinali, District - Papumpare
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791111, India
31st October 2019, 07:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Instrumentation Engineering) course in Himalayan University?

The total number of seats available for Master of Engineering(Instrumentation Engineering) in Himalayan University is 30.

The duration of Master of Engineering(Instrumentation Engineering) in Himalayan University is of 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters.

You can check the website https://www.himalayanuniversity.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?