7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in Himalayan Garhwal University?

Sir, I want to study PhD in Computer Science course in Himalayan Garhwal University. I want to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. How many seats are available for this PhD course?

9th September 2019, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in Himalayan Garhwal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study PhD in Computer Science course in Himalayan Garhwal University. I want to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. How many seats are available for this PhD course?
There are 12 seats are available for PhD course in Computer Science in Himalayan Garhwal University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.
10th September 2019, 01:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Computer Science) seats are available in Himalayan Garhwal University?

The total number of seats available for Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is 8.

The eligibility requirements to secure admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is post Graduation or Master's degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card from UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET).

You can check the website http://hgu.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?